ETHOZCab – Hirer Referral Programme
Referral Terms & Conditions
The ETHOZCab referral programme (hereinafter referred as “referral programme”) is organised by ETHOZCab Ltd (hereinafter referred as “ETHOZCab”) located at 30 Bukit Batok Crescent Singapore 658075.
By participating in the referral programme, both the referrer (‘you’) and the referee (‘person referred to ETHOZCab’) hereby agree to and accept all Terms and Conditions of the referral programme and accept that all decisions made by ETHOZCab Ltd as final and binding in all disputes.
- The referrer programme is opened to all existing hirers (hereinafter referred as “Referrer”) who has an active existing contract with ETHOZCab
- Referred Hirer (hereinafter referred as “Referee”) must be a first time applicant of ETHOZCab
- Returning hirers (i.e. contracts that have expired/due for renewal) are not eligible to rejoin as a Referee under the referral programme.
- Once a Referee has signed an agreement with ETHOZCab, he will be eligible to refer others to ETHOZCab to receive the incentive.
- Validation of Successful Referral
- Referrer must hold an active ETHOZCab contract as of the date the Referee signs the Hiring Agreement. Referee must provide the following details at point of application for consideration as a valid referral; any omission of information will automatically invalidate the referral:
- Full name of Referrer
- NRIC of Referrer
- Contact Number of Referrer
- Referee must have signed the hiring agreement and collected their vehicle to be considered a successful referral. Applicants who are rejected by/ have rejected ETHOZCab’s offering, will not be considered a successful referral.
- There are no restrictions on the number of referrals the Referrer can refer.
- Payment of Referral Incentive
- Every successful referral entitles a $300 incentive disbursed to the Referrer upon Referee’s collection of vehicle.
- Payment will be made directly to Referrer through GIRO to the bank account stated in their Hiring Agreement. Should there be any changes in the bank account details, it is the Referrer’s responsibility to inform ETHOZCab of the changes prior to the disbursement. ETHOZCab shall not be responsible for any payments made into outdated bank accounts.
- Payment of Referral incentive will take typically 30 working days to be processed.
- Incentive payment is issued to Referrer only and strictly non-transferrable.
- ETHOZCab reserves the right to withhold the incentive payout due to overdue/missing payment by Referrer at all times
- In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any advertising, promotional, publicity and other materials relating to or in connection with the referral programme, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, ETHOZCab reserves the right, at its sole discretion to amend, withdraw or revise these terms and conditions of the referral programme at any time without prior notice and in such event, ETHOZCab shall not have any liability whatsoever.
- The rights to amend includes, but doesn’t not restrict to, changing of the incentive amount, offer or details, terminating the incentive programme before stated validity date to protect the interests of the company or under circumstances of abuse.
- ETHOZCab will not be liable nor responsible in the event if there are any dispute or action between the Referrer and Referee regarding the incentive payment allocation/distribution.
Last Update: 12/07/2017