Paste your Bing Webmaster Tools verification code here
At ETHOZ, your privacy is important to us. We take great care when collecting and using your personal information, and have implemented policies and procedures in compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) to ensure the privacy and protection of your data in our possession.
By continuing to use the website, you are agreeing that you have read, understood and agree to be bounded by the Policy that is stated on this page.
1. Through the course of providing service(s) to you, we require the collection of your personal data via our Service or Hiring Agreements. The personal data we may collect includes, but is not limited to, your name, NRIC number, contact information, and transactional data. The personal data may be used and /or retained by us for the following purposes:
If additional personal information is to be collected, used, and / or disclosed for other purposes, where applicable, we will seek your consent to such collection, use and disclosure.
2. ETHOZ may use your personal data to provide you with marketing materials relating to our promotions or any services available at any of our outlets in Singapore, including our membership programs, referral programs, discount programs, card privileges programs, and other such promotional activities devised by us from time to time. Your personal data will not be used to contact you for such marketing promotions without your consent. When you transact with us, you will be given the option to opt in or out of subscribing to our promotional update services. Such update services may be conducted via e-mail, phone, or SMS alerts. Should you in future wish to unsubscribe to any such marketing alerts, you may click the automated unsubscribe link (e-mailer) or follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in the e-mailer / SMS, or write in to our Data Protection Officer via the contact information provided above.
3. ETHOZ may disclose your personal data as required or authorised to under the PDPA or any other written law.
5. ETHOZ employs various industry-standard technological measures to ensure information security and to prevent unauthorised access to the use, modification and / or disclosure of your personal data. Such measures include firewall, regular review and updating of our computer network security, implementation of access controls to our customers’ personal data, as well as relevant staff training.
6. Should you at any time wish to withdraw your consent to the collection, use and / or disclosure of your personal data for any of the purposes stated above, you may do so by writing in to our Data Protection Officer. By doing so, ETHOZ may be unable to continue providing you with certain products and / or services as a result of your withdrawal of consent and your withdrawal of consent will not affect any legal consequences arising from such withdrawal.
9. This Policy will be amended from time to time, the latest version of this notification will be available online at ethozgroup.com. You are encouraged to revisit this page on regular basis. Queries related to personal data privacy matters may be directed to our Data Protection Officer via the following channels: