1. Privacy Statement
We are committed to protecting your privacy. Only authorised employees within the company on a need-to-know basis will have access to the information collected from individual customers. We constant review our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our customers.
We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by this Company will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products and/or marketing materials relating to our promotions as subscribed by you.
Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exist on all text and images relating to the Company’s services and the full content of this website.
Redistribution or republication of any part of this site or its content is prohibited, including such by framing or other similar or any other means, without the written consent of the Company. Modification of any of the materials or use of the materials for any other purpose will be a violation of the Company’s copyright and other intellectual property rights and the copyright and intellectual property rights of the respective owners.
3. Limitation Of Liability
The information on this web site is provided on an “as is” basis. We do not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, reliability, authenticity of completeness of any of the information contained on this website. We are not liable for any information or services which may appear on any linked websites. By using this website you thereby indemnify the Company, its employees, agents and affiliates against any loss, damages or injury, in whatever manner, howsoever caused. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Company:
- Excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the Company’s literature.
- Excludes all liability for any loss, damages or injury arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised the Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programmes and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
- Does not warrant that the services from this site will be uninterrupted, timely, error free, secure, virus free, accurate or reliable although it is provided to the best ability.
4. Use Of Website
By continuing to use this website, you agree to use this website in accordance with these terms listed below. You agree:
- To be responsible for all matters arising from your use of this website and not to use this website in any manner which breach or may breach any applicable law, regulation or infringement of any third party rights.
- Not to post, transmit or disseminate any information, suggestion or comment on or via this website which may be unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, harmful, obscene, defamatory or illegal.
- Not to deface, alter or interfere with the look and feel of this website.
- Not to translate, sell, transfer, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any portion of this website without the Company’s prior written permission.
- Not to interfere or attempt to interfere with the operation or functionality of this website.
- Not to obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorised access, via whatever means, to any of the Company’s systems and networks.
The Company reserves the right to deny you access to this website without giving any reasons and/or without informing you.
We use the data collected to analyse trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. Cookies are not linked to personally identifiable information. Additionally, for systems administration, detecting usage patterns and troubleshooting purposes, our web servers automatically log standard access information including browser type, access times/open mail, URL requested, and referral URL. This information is not shared with third parties and is used only within the Company on a need-to-know basis.
6. Links From This Website
We do not monitor or review the content of other party’s websites which are linked to from this website. Opinions expressed or material appearing on such websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by us and should not be regarded as the publisher of such opinions or material. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our website and to read the privacy statements of these sites. You should evaluate the security and trustworthiness of any other sites connected to this website or accessed through this website yourself, before disclosing any personal information to them. The Company will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in whatever manner, howsoever caused, resulting from your disclosure to third parties of personal information.
7. Notification Of Changes To This Website
8. Contact Information
We have several different e-mail addresses for different queries. These, and other contact information, can be found on our Contact Us link on our website or via the Company’s literature or via the Company’s stated telephone, facsimile or mobile telephone numbers.
This company is registered in Singapore, registered office address:
30 Bukit Batok Crescent
© ETHOZ GROUP LTD 2015 All Rights Reserved
Last Updated: 22 October 2015